Investment: $1,450 (USD)
Duration: 4 Day Course
The IWCF Well Intervention Pressure Control WIPC Level 2 is designed in conjunction with IWCF requirements & covers the principles of well control and pressure control equipment during well completions, intervention and servicing operations.
Well Intervention Pressure Control (WIPC) courses are fully accredited programs designed by Harness in conjunction with the International Well Control Forum (IWCF) requirements.
- Understand and apply Principles and Procedures (P&P)
- Apply theory regarding Completion Operations Well Control
- Understand practices and equipment surrounding Coiled Tubing
- Understand practices and equipment surrounding Hydraulic Workover (Snubbing)
- Understand practices and equipment surrounding Wireline Operations
Upon successful completion and assessment of this IWCF Well Intervention Pressure Control WIPC Level 2 course you will receive a globally recognised certificate from the International Well Control Forum (IWCF).
- Maximum of 12 Students per course
- Complies with new OGP GuidelineS
Well Control instructors play a critical role in IWCF training – It’s time for you to experience a world class facility with trainers to match.
The mode of delivery for this IWCF Well Intervention Pressure Control WIPC Level 2 training course is face to face in a classroom environment as well as practical elements to demonstrate competency.
Students are able to choose from one to three of the following equipment options:
- Wireline Operations
- Coiled Tubing
You can view our terms and conditions and student handbook here before making a decision to train with us.