Duration: 5 Day Course
The IADC Well Control Supervisor Level WELLSharp course is a five day intensive program designed to address principles and theory of well control along with the most commonly used blowout prevention techniques. This course covers a blend of both theoretical and practical training in Well Control to ensure you walk away knowing industry best practice when it comes to blow out prevention (BOP).
This globally recognised IADC Well Control Supervisor Level WELLSharpcourse is designed for personnel operating or supervising in Drilling / Workover operations such as Rig Managers, Tool Pushers, Drilling Superintendents, Drilling Engineers, Operating Company Representatives (OCR), Well Site Supervisors, Supervisor Positions.
Upon successful completion and assessment of this course you will receive a globally recognised certificate from the International Association of Drilling Contractors – IADC.
Harness training believes in providing you with the best value for money and giving every student the best possible chance at passing their Well Control course. How do we do this?
- Simulation using the latest technology with both a conventional Brake and Cyberchair available for practical training and assessment (Drillsim5000) with Cyberchair as pictured below);
- On average Harness will Train over 800 Personnel in Well Control per year allowing us to get a variety of feedback to constantly update our course for perfection.
- Harness Well Control School has one of the highest pass rates in the world – Results speaks for themselves!
- Our Well Control courses are run every week ensuring flexibility with your schedule and smaller class numbers for more 1 on 1 training.
- With a true passion for Well Control and strong focus on learning outcomes Harness Trainers have a Global reputation in delivering these courses.
Well Control instructors play a critical role in IADC training – It’s time for you to experience a world class facility with trainers to match.
The learning methods in this course include both face-to-face classroom training as well as a range of practical activities and assessments.
IADC Well Control Supervisor Level WELLSharp Course Content: