Duration: 4 Day Course
The IADC Well Control Introductory Level WELLSharp course is a four day intensive program designed to address principles and theory of well control along with the most commonly used blowout prevention techniques. This course is recommended as a basic level well control training module that all members of the wellsite Operations Team working in roles which may directly contribute to the creation, detection or control of a well influx should attend.
This globally recognisedIADC Well Control Introductory Level WELLSharp course is designed for personnel operating or supervising in Drilling / Workover operations such as:
Roughneck, Derrickman, Assistant to WellSite Supervisor or Wellsite Engineer, Wellsite Rig Enginner, Wellsite DrillingFluids, Mud and Completion Fluids Engineer, Wellsite Casing Crew Supervisors, Fishing Engineer or Fishing Tool Operator
Upon successful completion and assessment of this course you will receive a globally recognised certificate from the International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) at an Introductory Level.
Why Choose Harness for IADC Well Control Introductory Level WELLSharp:
Harness training believes in providing you with the best value for money and giving every student the best possible chance at passing their Well Control course. How do we do this?
- Simulation using the latest technology with both a conventional Brake and Cyberchair available for practical training and assessment
- On average Harness will Train over 800 Personnel in Well Control per year allowing us to get a variety of feedback to constantly update our course for perfection.
- Harness Well Control School has one of the highest average pass rates in the world – Results speaks for themselves!
- Our Well Control courses are run every week ensuring flexibility with your schedule and smaller class numbers for more 1 on 1 training.
- With a true passion for Well Control and strong focus on learning outcomes Harness Trainers have a Global reputation when it comes to providing this training.
Well Control instructors play a critical role in IADC training – It’s time for you to experience a world-class facility with trainers to match.
The learning methods in this course include both face-to-face classroom training as well as a range of practical activities and assessments.