Duration: 5 Day Course
The IADC Well Control Driller Wellsharp course is a five day intensive program designed to address principles and theory of well control along with the most commonly used blowout prevention techniques.
This globally recognised training is designed for any role that is expected to shut in a well such as:
Assistant Drillers, Drillers and equivalent positions in well servicing.
Upon successful completion and assessment of this course you will receive a globally recognised certificate from the International Association of Drilling Contractors – IADC.
Why Choose Harness for IADC Well Control Driller Wellsharp training:
Harness training believes in providing you with the best value for money and giving every student the best possible chance at passing their Well Control course. How do we do this?
- Simulation using the latest technology with both a conventional Brake and Cyberchair available for practical training and assessment (Drillsim5000 with Cyberchair as pictured below);
- On average Harness will Train over 800 Personnel in Well Control per year allowing us to get a variety of feedback to constantly update our course for perfection.
- Harness Well Control School has one of the highest pass rates in the world – Results speaks for themselves!
- Our Well Control courses are run every week ensuring flexibility with your schedule and smaller class numbers for more 1 on 1 training.
- With a true passion for Well Control and strong focus on learning outcomes Harness Trainers have a Global reputation in delivering these courses.
Well Control instructors play a critical role in IADC training – It’s time for you to experience a world class facility with trainers to match.
The learning methods in this course include both face-to-face classroom training as well as a range of practical activities and assessments.
This course covers a blend of both theoretical and practical training in Well Control to ensure you walk away knowing industry best practice when it comes to blow out prevention (BOP).