Duration: 1 Day Course
The Harness one day Conduct Lifting Operations course offers those in operational positions, the skills and knowledge required to Conduct Lifting Operations in the resources and infrastructure industries.
Upon successful completion of this course students will receive a Statement of Attainment for RIIHAN203D (Current).
When you participate in training with Harness, our expert trainers will provide you with customised training with relevant industry examples to ensure you get the most from your course.
The mode of delivery for this course is face to face in a classroom environment as well as significant practical elements outside of the classroom.
What will I learn from the Harness Conduct Lifting Operations?
The Conduct Lifting Operations course focuses on three main areas which include:
- Plan and prepare for lifting operations
- Prepare for lifting
- Move loads
- Demonstrating knowledge of the below areas is necessary when conducting lifting operations:
- Identifying appropriate approved scheme of training
- Identifying and complying with site and equipment safety requirements
- Determining and complying with equipment characteristics, technical capabilities and limitations
- Identifying and complying with operational and maintenance procedures
- Identifying, using and interpreting hand signals
- Identifying and reporting potential hazards