Harness… a global training specialist with a local presence
Harness is a global trainer and your local training specialist, with a Toowoomba training facility in Rockville.
Our range of safety, plant and equipment courses have small class sizes and expert trainers with industry experience – supporting your staff to gain relevant skills to help drive your business forward or helping you gain practical skills to enhance your career. The Harness difference includes:
- Small class sizes – Ensuring your Harness trainer is readily available to answer your questions and help you achieve your learning outcomes.
- Cutting edge technology – Harness has invested in cutting edge technology and state of the art simulators to help replicate the conditions encountered in the workplace.
- Expert trainers – Harness trainers have a wealth of experience across a wide range of industries, ensuring your training is customised and relevant to your needs.
- Global expertise – With training facilities in Australia, Malaysia and Papua New Guinea, Harness is the premium supplier of technical, safety and induction training in Australasia.
- Local knowledge – The Harness team in Toowoomba have extensive knowledge of the area and the businesses they serve across a range of industries on the Downs.
Take the virtual tour…
Meet the Harness Toowoomba team
The Harness Toowoomba team includes General Manager Rory Duff, dedicated to ensuring your training needs are met and your expectations are exceeded and who will be delighted to discuss your training requirements or to provide you with a tour of the Toowoomba training facility in Rockville.
Rory Duff | General Manager
Rory has been working with clients on the Downs for more than three years and has extensive experience in delivering holistic training solutions that deliver tangible results for his clients.
Dream training course: Scuba Diving – After doing some snorkelling round the world I can’t wait to get my Scuba Licence and explore the ocean further.
Favourite food: It’s hard to beat a great steak.
Favourite travel destination: Africa – next on the to do list is Congo!
T: 07 3292 0714
M: 0401 397 638