This statement discloses the privacy practises for the entire Harness website. We respect the privacy of our customers and therefore have adopted a set of information management guidelines that are the foundation of our customer relationships. These guidelines have been developed with the recognition that internet technologies are rapidly evolving and that underlying business models are still not established. Accordingly, guidelines are subject to change. Any such changes will be posted on this page as required.
What we do
We collect personally identifiable information about our users. Our goal in collecting personal information online is to provide you with the most useful and helpful web experience possible. By knowing your preferences, we will be able to deliver information that meets your needs and gives you special access privileges. Through online forms, we collect:
- Name and Surname
- Postal address
- Telephone and Facsimile numbers
- Email address
- IP address (for systems administration and troubleshooting)
- Demographic information (for user profiling in aggregate form)
We use this information for the following purposes:
- To perform statistical analyses measuring relative interest in the various areas of our site
- To send email or conventional mail to you about our products and services
- To recognise user access privileges
What we don’t do
We do not, under any circumstances:
- Link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable
- Disclose personal information collected to a third party unconnected with your potential employment or actual employment without your consent unless there is a legal requirement to do so or in order to manage its business as is necessary
- Share the information we track on this site, in any form, with advertisers or any other parties
- Release personal information about any individual visitor
Upon request, we will remove any subscriber (and his or her personal information) from our mailing lists.
Harness is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies, nor does it endorse or confirm the content, of external web sites to which we may link. The links on this web site are for reference only and may not have complete information. By clicking on one of these links, you will be leaving the Harness website and enter another web site created, operated, and maintained by another organisation.