your partner for people, training, & competency and consulting services
Harness began in 2005 with a vision to supply manpower to the oil and gas industry, providing passionate industry professionals who are inspired to deliver our clients a high level of safety and performance.
Harness believes in providing energetic, talented and respected industry experts that are looking to make a difference wherever they go and in whatever they do.
How We Recruit Manpower:
Did you know that the right candidates are probably not looking for work? Approximately 70% of the recruitment market are considered passive candidates – meaning that they don’t even know that they want to work for you yet.
Our expertise is in finding and delivering stand out candidates every time – whether it is for a permanent position, a contractor role or an executive search situation. After all, we are your partner for people, training and competency and consulting services.
We use all the conventional means of sourcing talent from job boards, professional online platforms to social media. At the end of the day the very best candidates come from constant networking and that is why we strive to build robust, specialised networks.
What we supply:
Harness has a strong history in supplying manpower services in the following areas:
- Drilling crews: rig managers, drillers, tradesmen, HSE and junior crews
- Contract drilling personnel support: company men, engineers, geologists and so on
- Remote medical services personnel and nurses
- HSE advisers, specialists and auditors
- Specialist project, engineering and contract personnel
- Training services: as a quality approved training organisation we offer accredited training and competency services
Harness specialises in the oil and gas sphere with personnel in operations throughout Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Middle East.
Harness has existing contracts that demonstrate our capability to project manage drilling projects including the following key drilling service areas:
- Drilling technical specialists
- Parts, spares and programmed maintenance
- Inventory management
- People management: hiring and readying crews
- Personnel and crew logistics support
- Rostering and payroll management
- Training and competency management
Harness is an organisation that has been developed to understand the synergistic needs of both operators and top tier contractors.
Harness welcomes the opportunity to provide pricing and proposals on our service specialties and would gladly submit to tender and pre-qualification processes. Choosing Harness as a business partner is a long-term commitment.
Harness is a strong believer in the development of long lasting and mutually beneficial business relationships.